Web-based Video Training
Binge-watch training videos whenever it suits you. Just press play to learn.
Distance learning delivered your way
Sure, it is nice to listen to an instructor, but what would happen if you asked them to repeat the last section because you had a few doubts? And would they teach it all to you again right before the exam? No. But videos will teach you as many times as you like.
Play. Learn. Repeat.
You can watch each module, and watch it again if the topic covered is not crystal clear in your mind. You can binge-learn, watching one video after another, or you can watch a little, apply the knowledge in your work, and then watch some more. It is totally up to you (although most courses provide access for six months). The process is very easy. You can click, order the video-based course, and in no time you can start watching and learning. And when you are ready, you can take the certification exam on your computer.
Vibration Analysis Courses (lead to Certification):
Asset Reliability Practitioner® (ARP) series at all three levels (lead to Certification):
Reliability short courses:
- ART: Asset Reliability Transformation®
- CONTROL: End Reactive Maintenance
- PRIORITY: Criticality and Pareto
- RCA: Root Cause Analysis
- PEOPLE: Psych, Culture and Human Error
- ECON: The Economics of Reliability
- RE: Reliability Engineering Analytics
- AS: Asset Strategy Development
- P+P: Precision and Proactive Maintenance
- MRO: Work and Spares Management
- CBM: Condition Monitoring and Condition-based Maintenance