$9,999.99 – $14,999.99
Team: Move forward together
Online, 10 user course one or two year access. The total training time is 60 hours.
You can’t defeat reactive maintenance alone. You can’t force others to change without them understanding why change is needed, how they will benefit, and giving them the skills to work the “new” way. The MRT process has 12 major steps and 78 documented “recommended practices” that guide you every step of the way. 78 may seem like a lot of steps but if it was easy you would not need our assistance. Besides, you just need to focus on the first item. Then the second. And then… We will provide you with a handy tool so you can check them off as you complete them.
Take the MRT Team package to ensure your success. You plus 9 of your maintenance team members will have access to the training and extra bonus resources. You can even invite people from operations/production, engineering, and others. Everyone needs to understand what it will take to succeed. Everyone needs to contribute to the process. Therefore, everyone needs to take the appropriate training. That’s why, to defeat the reactive maintenance beast, you need this package.
The team license will work as follows:
- Up to 10 people can create user accounts from the same plant
- Online course videos and materials:
1. General concepts – why equipment fails and eliminating the root causes
2. 12 steps
a. The 78 recommended practices
b. 53 supporting videos for the recommended practices
c. Additional summary videos of the recommended practices for each step
- 46 additional videos to learn more about maintenance and reliability
- Online readable copy of the “Breaking out of the Reactive Mainteance Cycle of Doom” book
- Spreadsheet tools to track your progress and perform criticality analysis
- “Breaking out of the Reactive Maintenance Cycle of Doom” hardcover book
- Optional Certification Exam and Certificate (additional cost)
Exam Information: Optional certification examination is available after course completion. It will be offered via our online exam process.
*Looking for more than 10 team members to be trained? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.