$4,999.99 – $7,499.99
Solo: Extended education and virtual guidance
Online, single-user course one or two year access. The total training time is 47 hours.
The maintenance manager or single user, who wishes to go through the process alone, but appreciates that it could take a year or two to “break out of the reactive maintenance cycle of doom”, should buy this option. The MRT process has 12 major steps and 78 documented “recommended practices” that guide you every step of the way. 78 may seem like a lot of steps but if it was easy you would not need our assistance. Besides, you just need to focus on the first item. Then the second. And then… We will provide you with a handy tool so you can check them off as you complete them.
You can take the MRT Solo package and have endless access to the training plus some additional resources that will help you achieve your goal – but the training is just for you. It will take time to defeat reactive maintenance and our training will guide you every step of the way.
The solo license will work as follows:
- Online course videos and materials:
1. General concepts – why equipment fails and eliminating the root causes
2. 12 steps
a. The 78 recommended practices
b. 53 supporting videos for the recommended practices
c. Additional summary videos of the recommended practices for each step
d. 12 ‘awareness’ videos
- Online readable copy of the “Breaking out of the Reactive Mainteance Cycle of Doom” book
- Spreadsheet tools to track your progress and perform criticality analysis
- “Breaking out of the Reactive Maintenance Cycle of Doom” hardcover book
- Optional Certification Exam and Certificate (additional cost)
Exam Information: Optional certification examination is available after course completion. It will be offered via our online exam process.
One Year, Two Years