MOBIUS INSTITUTE - RELIABILITY IMPROVEMENT & VIBRATION ANALYSIS TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION PER ISO 18436
Put a vibration analyst in your pocket with Mobius iVibe™.
MOBILE DEVICES: Mobius iVibe™
Mobius iVibe™ provides an easy way to look up machine fault conditions based on spectrum symptoms and machine types. You’ll see sample spectra, explanations of faults, and explanations of how to diagnose fault conditions. It is like having a vibration analysis wall chart in your pocket.
1. Select from a list of symptoms and drill down to find machine faults
2. Select from a list of machine types and drill down to see the likely faults
3. Select from a list of fault types and drill down to see sample spectra.
4. Or just scroll through 80 spectral images.
When you see a spectrum (often with phase information and a machine image) you can swipe up and down to see other similar spectra, or swipe left and right to see a page of details, and a page of diagnostic information (how to be sure the diagnosis is correct).
1. Select from a list of symptoms (high 1X, high 2X, harmonics, etc.) and drill down to find machine faults that might be a match (unbalance, misalignment, looseness, etc.)
2. Select from a list of machine types (motor, bearings, pumps, etc.) and drill down to see the likely faults (broken rotor bars, wear, cavitation, etc.)
3. Select from a list of fault types (unbalance, misalignment, looseness, etc.) and drill down to see sample spectra.
4. Or you can just scroll through 80 spectral images until you find what you want.
It is cool. It is helpful. It is inexpensive.
Download the Mobius iVibe brochure:
Learn more about Mobius iVibe.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us toll free in North America at (877) 550-3400 , or international at (+1) 615-216-4811.