Infrared Thermography Training and Certification
The Mobius Institute Board of Certification™ has established an accredited certification program for ISO 18436-7 Category I. The Scheme Committee has developed the required policy documents, and the Technical Committee has developed an exam.
If you wish to have your training course approved by the independent Mobius Institute Board of Certification™ [MIBoC] Technical Committee, please write to email@example.com
According to ISO 18436-2, the training and certification requirements are:
- 32 hours, typically over four days
- Training and certification: ISO 18436-7
- Certification: ISO 18436-1, ISO/IEC 17024
- Training: ISO 18436-3
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- 75% passing grade
- Can be taken online or in-person at the course
- Training course completed
- 12-months of work experience, verified by an independent person
- Pass the exam
- Five years
It is advised that all candidates have their color perception tested by the Ishihara 24 plate test.